PCCS graciously accepts donations in many forms, including individual volunteering, in-kind gifts, and cash. We appreciate all donations, as they are necessary to help the residents of Pender County. Here are some things you can donate.
- Food and can goods. Nonperishables
- Household items. Gently used
- Clothing. Gently used
- Furniture. Must be dropped of as we currently do not have the manpower to pick up items
- Time. Volunteer for as little as an hour per month. call 910.259.5840 for more infomation
- Money. All donations are tax deductible.Make a donation via paypal or do so in person
- In addition to your ongoing support of our mission, please consider adding PCCS to your Estate Plan